Manual Adjustable Lifting Equipment Ce
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Iron Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YZCQ8-0.9
- Trademark: SDLIFT or OEM
- Origin: China
- Lift System: Hand Pump
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 842890
The mobile lifting equipment is ancillary equipment which can be used with forklift to load and unload goods to container.
The work height can be adjusted to equal height of container, in order to help forklift to move goods into container directly.
It will save much labor force, increase the efficiency, speed up the circulation of goods and get more economic benefit.
1. Fasten the return valve (screw the return valve clockwise) and press the hand pump to lift the ramp over container soleplate, then unfold the landing legs to working height.
2. Release the return valve (screw the return valve counterclockwise), and the ramp will fall down onto the container soleplate, then fasten the ramp and container with chains. Please keep the hyraulic system and ramp tyres no bearing loading weight.
3. Loading or unloading work starts.
4. After work, untie the fixing chains. Lifting the ramp by the hand pump, then drive out the container.
5. Uplifting the afterbody of the ramp by a forklift, then to move it around the yard, or towed it away by a truck for long-distance moving.
1. While the ramp is working, the table should be kept in level and be stable. Move speed is within 3km/hour
2. While the ramp falls down, the person climbing is forbidden.
3. Overloading is forbidden.
4. Keeping the hydraulic oil clean, without the mixture of water or other impurity. The oil should be changed each half year. The model of oil is N32# in winter, and N46# in summer.
5. When the emergency occurs, the operation must be stopped immediately, then check or maintain.
|Length(mm)||Width(mm)||Operation method||Total weight|
|YZCQ6-0.9||6000||900||1800||10500||2000||manual or motor||2400|
|YZCQ8-0.9||8000||900||1800||10500||2000||manual or motor||2500|
|YZCQ10-0.9||10000||900||1800||10500||2000||manual or motor||2600|